[PLUG] Chrome will not save my password

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Mon Aug 3 03:28:40 UTC 2015

>>>>> "Denis" == Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtmann at gmail.com> writes:

Denis> Found this: "With Gmail passwords, there is one corner case -- if
Denis> you also signed into Chrome with the same e-mail address (you can
Denis> verify this at chrome://sync), that password will no longer be
Denis> saved. See issue 386390 for more details."

Denis> at https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=419070

Denis> I have gotten Chrome to save both pw's, but the easy switch from
Denis> one to the other is now gone (dialogue in upper right lists only
Denis> the current one).  I unchecked say signed in, and did not log
Denis> into Chrome.  I think Firefox is in my future.

See also Chromium.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net