[PLUG] Need Assist with Audio on CentOs 6.6

Steve Atkins fsradio at comcast.net
Mon Aug 3 15:28:57 UTC 2015

Hello,

Just joined the group today for some guidance on my internet radio
project.  If there are pro audio folks currently streaming to the net
via Jack -> processing (stereo_tool) -> shoutcast stream server, I am
looking for tutorials or previous solutions to a specific problem with
this procedure.

Google only goes so far, and so far not addressing this need.  This is
apparently a trivial matter in the debian world.  I'm using a free
CentOs distro supposedly designed for this purpose, but Jack's not
cooperating (among other things).

As you may have gathered, I'm new enough to linux to be dangerous but
willing to learn

Many thanks for any insight.

Steve
West Linn