[PLUG] Linux distributions

Jonathan Drews easyfashion777 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 15:11:38 UTC 2015

I recommend Mint Linux.
1) So easy to install even a management person could do it.
2) Derived from the stable and proven Debian Linux distribution.
3) Codecs are included in the base install. Multimedia support is excellent.
4) Libre Office is part of the base install.

Note: I have used Linux and OpenBSD as my exclusive desktop since 2000. I
have never had a windows computer. I went from DOS 3.3 to SuSE 6.4 ( I
briefly used Red Hat 6.0 and Mandrake)