[PLUG] TONIGHT: August PLUG Advanced Topics: Using Mozilla's Heka project for log and event stream processing

Nathan Williams nath.e.will at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 00:43:04 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Wanted to send a quick followup to last nights talk.

I realized this morning that I mistakenly pulled up the standby LB node
when we were looking at heka's CPU utilization during the Q&A (should've
known when the CPU use was on the floor...)

In any case, the *correct* CPU utilization looks more like this:
http://i.imgur.com/SExzwGc.png

Thanks again to all who came, I had a blast!

Cheers,

Nathan W