[PLUG] Virtualbox Issue?

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Tue Dec 1 22:47:49 UTC 2015

On 12/01/2015 10:10 AM, Ken Stephens wrote:

> Get windirstat command at https://windirstat.info/download.html.  It
> will get you a map of your windows system that will tell you exactly
> what you need to know about file sizes.

Cool graph.

94% is the directory Windows
52.8% is Windows\winsxs
16.1% is Windows\Logs
Everything else is under 10% each, mostly under 1%.

I found instructions for expanding the size of the virtual disk drive.
It's pretty clear that, unless I turn off logging and delete all the
existing logs (probably a bad idea), that's the only way to gain more
space. And, I've seen several recommendations calling for double the
size virtual drive I currently have.

On to the next step.

Thanks for the recommendation.

--