[PLUG] Pleaze oh Pleaze: Git/GitHub4beginners talk.

Rich Burroughs rich at richburroughs.com
Mon Dec 7 17:20:34 UTC 2015

One of the things that helped me a lot when learning git was figuring out
how to fix my mistakes. Like how to rest --hard to a point before I screwed
everything up, or reset to origin/master.

Not something I have to do much now but it gave me a lot of confidence to
know I could pretty easily undo whatever mess I'd made (if I hadn't pushed
it anywhere).

And "rebase -i" is pretty fun.

Rich