[PLUG] Optical drive driving me crazy

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed Dec 30 17:45:01 UTC 2015

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:29:41 -0800
Keith <keith_linux at comcast.net> dijo:

>I'm running Linux Mint 17.3 and have the same effect with my DVD drive.
>If I open a CLI terminal and type 'eject' then the folder is removed
>from /media/USER/DVD-NAME

If I can get the drive working again I'll try that next time. In the
past I either right-clicked on the drive in the GUI file browser
(Thunar) and then on Eject, or I pushed the button on the drive.

It would be interesting if there are others who are experiencing this.
More victims would make it easier to track down the source of the bug.

Thanks for the suggestion.