[PLUG] LibreOffice Calc External Reference Problem

website reader website.reader3 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:15:16 UTC 2015

Dick:

First of all, I had to save the LibreOffice files in MS 2003 xls format not
the default .ods format, and 2.xls is superfluous here in the discussion.

Using Libre Office, version 4.3.5.2.0+ Build ID 430m0(Build:2) shows no
problem, when 3.xls is re-opened, it popped up a box asking for a file link
renewal, and I clicked okay.

The value in the call is still 'file:///home/owner/1.xls'#$'1'.A1 with
value 1 from 1.xls.

What version of Libre Office are you using?

My linux is openSuse v13.2 on a 64 bit Intel multiprocessor.

Randall