[PLUG] Gandi Curious?

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu Feb 12 03:50:17 UTC 2015

As a long term customer of gandi.net I've just been handed a batch of promo codes
good for 40% off a new .com or .net domain registation.

If you have a new domain to register and want one of these let me know.
They expire March 15.

--
      Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
    Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity