[PLUG] Gandi Curious?

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 12 22:57:28 UTC 2015

> From: Michael Rasmussen

Hey, funny seeing you here, Michael. ☺
/me dings his bike bell

> As a long term customer of gandi.net I've just been handed a batch of promo codes
> good for 40% off a new .com or .net domain registation.
> If you have a new domain to register and want one of these let me know.
> They expire March 15.

I should also point out that if you're an [Ubuntu member][], you also
qualify for a [discount at Gandi][] including the lowest rates on
domains and 50% off cloud hosting. In a spot check I did, that seems
to be greater than 40%.

Note that this can even apply to Debian contributors that make
downstream contributions to Ubuntu as well. If anyone does help with
Ubuntu, whether it be development or testing or something as simple as
support (including forums, AskUbuntu.com, IRC, etc.) or documentation,
you probably have a good reason to request membership.

I'd be happy to help anyone with this process or answer any questions
anyone might have on it.

[Ubuntu member]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership
[discount at Gandi]: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Membership/Gandi

--