[PLUG] Intel Now Largest Linux Corporate Supporter

Ronald Bynoe ronald at bynoe.us
Fri Feb 20 17:29:47 UTC 2015

So I got an okay to shill a little:

<shilling>

I work in Linux validation on a team at one of those companies at the top
of the list. If anyone has really decent Linux skills and an aptitude for
learning, my team is currently hiring folks for contract work (6-18
months). If you have datacenter or software validation (bug reporting)
experience that's a bonus. It's pretty cool (IMHO) and can provide exposure
to some technologies you don't normally get to gain experience with (this
is a testing lab, not a production environment).

If anyone is interested, reply to me off list with your resume. The link to
Kelly Services' posting is:

http://kellyservices.jobs.net/job/Validation-Tech-Technician/J3H3QR5ZZ9H26LQZNZ9/

But if you are interested, email me because Kelly likes to lose resumes.

< /shilling>

Pleasantly,
Ronald Bynoe