[PLUG] reflashable Linksys WRT54G's up for adoption

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Jan 2 15:54:17 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I have been rummaging around in my basement, trying to organize things.
Truth be told, I'm looking for some linear potentiometers that I *know*
I have somewhere.  In the process I've been engaging in a long overdue
sorting/tidying, and I have come across some more salvaged WRT54Gs.

These are all 4meg flash devices, capable of running OpenWrt or DD-Wrt
or what-have-you.  They are used, but afaik in working order.  They were
replaced by some newer hardware and got tossed into several boxes, which
I've now merged.  I'd be happy to find a loving home for them.  Speak
now, or take your chances at Free Geek later.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net