[PLUG] Membership tracking software?

Larry Brigman larry.brigman at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 09:28:34 PST 2015

I know you want to move stuff to FOSS but here is some info to help
convince others.

Be aware that QB can become ransomware.  A friend that does Taxes and
bookkeeping ran into this.  Something about 15K limit on one records like
invoices.  Once you hit the limit you cannot get into the data without
upgrading to QB pro.