[PLUG] QuickBooks

John Bartley K7AAY john@503bartley.com john.bartley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 21:26:11 UTC 2015

>    I have a Win7 home edition bought on eBay that runs in virtualbox on my
> Slackware-14.1_x64 just to allow upgrading the Garmin GPSs. Unless, or
> until. Garmin changes their BaseCamp or upgrade files so they no longer
run
> on this installation it works for me.
>
>    If QuackBooks runs on win7 I'd use that.
>
>    FWIW, I run Ledger123 here for business accounting (it's an enhanced,
> cleaned-code version of SQL-Ledger) and provide my accountant with PDF
files
> of balance sheet and income statement each month. She cuts-and-pastes from
> those into her tax software (or re-keys the data for all I know).

Folks,  there' s QuickBooks for Mac,  Quick Books for Windows,  QuickBooks
Pro,  Quick Books Premiere,  QuickBooks Online,  QuickBooks Enterprise,
and Quick Books Enterprise with Hosting.  If you press {F2} once in the
program and then copy the first line (which begins with Product Intuit) I
may be able to provide some guidance.

73s & best regards de K7AAY