[PLUG] Upcoming Advanced Topics

Michael Dexter dexter at ambidexter.com
Fri Jan 16 20:45:27 UTC 2015

Hello,

I was not sure if I would have a new nifty Free Geek access card in time
for Tuesday's meeting but I had a free moment and got it.

Thank you Wes for getting yours.

No one has responded to the CFP and at best I have a number of things I
am working on. My parlor trick of the day is tacking image data headers
to disk images and viewing the disk image as a data image. Perhaps not
super useful but does answer the question, "does this random image have
any partitions or data on it?"

Does anyone have burning topics to address in a roundtable?

Thanks,

Michael Dexter
PLUG Volunteer