[PLUG] Is your son a hacker?

Wayne E. Van Loon Sr. wevl at pacifier.com
Wed Jan 21 11:13:41 PST 2015

Knowing that I use Linux, a friend sent this to me. I found it fall down
funny, hope you do as well.

T. Reginald Gibbons (a pommy??) once wrote:

...... To this end, I have decided to publish the top ten signs that
your son is a hacker. I advise any parents toread this read list
carefully and if their son matches the profile, they should take
action.......

*8. Is your son obsessed with "Lunix"?
*

_
__BSD <http://www.bsd.org/>_, _Lunix <http://www.lunix.com/>_, _Debian
<http://www.debian.org/>_and _Mandrake <http://www.mandrake.com/>_are
all versions of an _illegal hacker operation system
<http://www.lunix.com/>_, invented by a _Soviet computer hacker
<http://www.goldeneye.com/julian/boris.html>_named Linyos Torovoltos,
before the Russians lost the Cold War. It is based on a program called "
_xenix <http://www.xenix.org/>_", which was written by _Microsoft
<http://www.microsoft.com/>_for the _US government
<http://www.usflag.org/>_. These programs are used by hackers to break
into other people's computer systems to steal credit card numbers. They
may also be used to break into people's stereos to steal their music,
using the "mp3" program. Torovoltos is a notorious hacker, responsible
for writing many hacker programs, such as "telnet", which is used by
hackers to connect to machines on the internet without using a
_telephone <http://www.att.net/>_.

Your son may try to install " _lunix <http://www.lunix.com/>_" on your
hard drive. If he is careful, you may not notice its presence, however,
_lunix <http://www.lunix.com/>_is a capricious beast, and if handled
incorrectly, your son may damage your computer, and even break it
completely by deleting Windows, at which point you will have to have
your computer repaired by a _professional
<http://www.adequacy.org/diaries/users/70/index.html>_.

If you see the word "LILO" during your windows startup (just after you
turn the machine on), your son has installed _lunix
<http://www.lunix.com/>_. In order to get rid of it, you will have to
send your computer back to the manufacturer, and have them fit a new
hard drive. _Lunix <http://www.lunix.com/>_ is extremely dangerous
software, and cannot be removed without destroying part of your hard
disk surface.

Wayne

--
Sent from my Linux Computer