[PLUG] Server-to-SMS text message service

Brian Martin plugng3 at martinconsulting.com
Thu Jan 22 00:04:24 UTC 2015

I have a server that sends me SMS messages for important events.  To
date I've just sent e-mail to my phone's e-mail-to-text address, but
T-mobile is suddenly having problems getting those messages through to
me.  Now I'm looking for a commercial service that can do this in a
reliable fashion.  The volume will be pretty low, zero on most days and
up to 150 or so on a really bad day, so I don't need volume delivery.
Does anybody have any recommendations for services they've used for this
that work well?

                             -B

--
Brian P. Martin, Chief Consultant