[PLUG] GIMP alternatives (grump)

Keith Lofstrom keithl at gate.kl-ic.com
Fri Jan 23 20:18:46 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jan 23, 2015 at 07:42:20AM -0800, Damon Getsman wrote:
> >More than should be possible, it's been done.
> >http://www.gimpshop.com/
>
>   Now that is some fine news.  I'll pass that on a bit; thank you for
> sharing that valuable tidbit.

Oops - did you see my comment below that?  gimpshop.com has
been sniped and compromised, the current downloads infested
with 3rd party exploits, according to the gimp website.

Or maybe the gimp website has been compromised.  Or pdxlinux.org
compromised.  Or kl-ic.com compromised.  I'm hiding under the
bed until all this computer stuff goes away.

Keith

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com