[PLUG] What CMS to use ?

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Mon Jul 13 20:31:56 UTC 2015

OK. From that, I don’t see anything that requires any particular technology, language, etc.

You may want to investigate some static site generators, and, to be fair in comparisons, check out things like wordpress, drupal, etc

Pick the one that looks like it will do what you want and be the least amount of effort to maintain going forward (this could be either on the server side, or the client side. for example upgrading pkgs on a regular basis may not be something you want to do. you may decide you want to be able to manage content via the browser. etc.)