[PLUG] Forced to update into TWENTIETH century

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sat Jun 6 15:31:40 UTC 2015

On 06/06/2015 08:10 AM, Chuck Hast wrote:
> <...>
>
> My project is to get me a 5Ghz link from town into here and send Hughes
> packing.

Is anybody in your area doing something like these guys in Florence, OR?

http://www.oregonfast.net/mysqlfuncs/formatdisplay.php?m=227

I was thinking of their wireless service, but as I glanced at the stuff
under "WIRELESS BROADBAND" on the right side of the window, I noticed
"Nationalwide Dialup Included" as part of the service.

Maybe somewhere in Flyover, MO, might be doing something similar.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens