[PLUG] New laser printer advice needed

Jim Garrison jhg at jhmg.net
Sun Jun 28 03:48:17 UTC 2015

On 6/27/2015 7:24 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> I need a new desktop laser printer (no inkjets). Black and white is
> preferred, and a duplexer and ethernet are essential, but speed is
[snip]
> Does anyone have any recommendations?

I currently have a Brother HL-2270DW which meets all your requirements
and is quite inexpensive ($129 at B&H).  I use non-OEM toner that's
reasonably priced and works very well.  I had my previous printer,
a Brother HL-1450, for 8 years and I replaced it only becuase I wanted
duplex and ethernet.

(I have no connection to Brother, just a happy user)

--
Jim Garrison (jhg at acm.org)
PGP Keys at http://www.jhmg.net RSA 0x04B73B7F DH 0x70738D88