[PLUG] QR Code generator with text label

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Sun May 31 04:33:29 UTC 2015

I have been looking for something that will generate QR codes to
create labels, I also want to add a short human readable line on
the label but so far I have not found a single step Linux solution to
do so.  What I want is the QR code and above or below it a short
human readable description. I can find windows stuff that will do it
and I can find some on line generators, but not sure that they would
like it if I did a whole parts inventory.

I see some people have used other applications to overlay the QR
code onto something with the text or vice versa, but I want something
that is reasonably simple to use and runs on Linux so that I can set
it up for non-tech types to use.

--

Chuck Hast  -- KP4DJT --
Glass, five thousand years of history and getting better.