[PLUG] boot failure

Don Buchholz buchholz at easystreet.net
Thu Nov 5 03:05:38 UTC 2015

The "attempt to read/write outside of 'hd0'" message
has me thinking your Grub installation was/is bad.
Maybe a fresh "grub2-install" will fix it?

I was wondering about the partition table, but if fsck(8)
was able to scan/fix the partition(s), then the partition
table data is probably OK.  The corrupt data in the
'sda1' filesystem isn't good.  Do you suspect that
power was simply yanked from it at one point?  Is
there any other reason why the data on your disk
might be corrupt?