[PLUG] Two easy questions...

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 12:52:55 UTC 2015

Everyone,

I was hoping to extend my knowledge on Linux, Ubuntu, Open source, and
wanted to find some books somewhere between "Linux for dummies" &
Coding. I know about the BIOS,CMOS, CPU, etc. but I wanted deeper
knowledge on Linux.

  Yes, I still read paper books; just run a search for Fahrenheit 451;
Bradbury
and I have similar thoughts about having incorruptible knowledge in your
possession.

Also,

I was thinking about taking Intro to Linux (LFS 101) through the Linux
Foundation.
I didn't know if there was any experience good or bad with them. With wildly
irregular work schedules its imposable to sit down in a regular academic
session.
I'll also see about classes at Free Geek as time allows.

Blessings,
 Paul W.