[PLUG] Two easy questions...

wes plug at the-wes.com
Thu Nov 5 18:48:09 UTC 2015

I have found that the best way to learn is by teaching. This is one of the
primary reasons I go to the Clinics. I rarely already know the answer to
what people come in to ask. The process of learning to solve their problems
is educational for me in a way that I would not be able to do on my own.

-wes

On Thu, Nov 5, 2015 at 4:52 AM, Vedanta Teacher <orevedantateacher at gmail.com