[PLUG] Networking & HP-Printer Probs ... (Re3: ... Building Community; Tekies & End-Users)

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Fri Nov 6 23:24:01 UTC 2015

>>>>> "Charles" == Charles  <charles at gov1.us> writes:

Charles> All machines except the printer are connected wirelessly; to
Charles> the Router supplied by WaveBroadband, which i believe is this
Charles> Router-Model, here:

Charles> http://www.tp-link.us/products/details/cat-9_Archer-C7.html

Charles> And this picture seems to be my printer:

Charles> http://www.amazon.com/Hewlett-Packard-4100N-LaserJet-Printer/dp/B00005AKAMekdata=1e43f67fdc5c28008200d7e31bdeefd7

Charles> My router & printer are connected with an ethernet cable.

Charles> I have tried powering them both down & back up, once router
Charles> first, once printer first.  Still no connection.

Try logging into your routers admin interface and see if you can find
its DHCP leases.  See if your printer is listed there.

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net