[PLUG] Networking & HP-Printer Probs ... (Re3: ... Building Community; Tekies & End-Users)

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sat Nov 7 00:31:57 UTC 2015

I have a different HP printer model and a mixed wired and wifi LAN. A few
things to check -

1. Look at the printer manual (get one from HP online if you have to) and
be sure to set up a static IP address for the printer from the control
panel on the printer.

2. Be sure to install the latest HP printer software for Linux on your
computer. It works with CUPS. It has a printer manager app that can help
you find and install the printer. Download from HP.

All the rest of the suggestions above apply as well.

Good luck!

Mark