[PLUG] Small network managed switch?

Chuck Hast wchast at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 20:05:46 UTC 2015

Ubiquiti has a tool that is OS independent to manage
their stuff.  It just requires Java. I am going to set up
a network manager on a Raspberry pi for a small network
I an setting up. We already put it on a Windows box, but
we want it stand alone,  so that means a RasPI hanging on
A wall headless. There is plenty of info on how to do it.

https://www.ubnt.com/enterprise/software/

Google "unifi contoller raspberry pi"

Looks like there are even images done for it.