[PLUG] Re3: Networking & HP-Printer Probs ... Building Community; Tekies & End-Users ...

wes plug at the-wes.com
Sun Nov 29 01:38:49 UTC 2015

> Google-chat might already be set-up on my HTC-1 cell-phone.
> An ex-house-mate set my phone up with extensive google programs.
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/104223789927624641382/posts
>
> And i also have a facebook account, here:
> https://www.facebook.com/CharlesStewart4

if you can locate an app on your phone named "Hangouts" that may be all we
need. you can add me as a contact (wes at the-wes.com) or give me your google
address so I can add you. once we're added, we can then initiate a video
call. if you do this on your phone, it will use your phone's camera, which
you can then point to the printer.

if that doesn't pan out, we can try facebook as a backup plan. you would
have to install the facebook app on your phone then.

-wes