[PLUG] PLUG Call for Participation

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:44:04 UTC 2015

Everyone,

   I had to think before I responded to this. I could give several talks
but they
wouldn't relate to Linux or computers. I could speak about:
#1: The Bhagavad-gita. But I would need to introduce a series of words in
Sanskrit
and concepts from Vedanta. The Bhagavad-gita is so vast that even with 1-2
hours
I could only gloss over it. I'm currently awaiting my certification in the
Bhagavad-gita
from the Chinmaya International Foundation in Kerala.
#2: I could give talks on Vedanta (advanced Hindu theology) but again I
would need
to introduce words and concepts in Sanskrit. Interestingly, Vedanta
presages quantum
mechanics in many areas.
#3: I'm currently researching The Paris Commune of 1870 which is quite
interesting. I'm
reading a series of speeches by Karl Marx which are quite applicable to
things going
on in this country today. But I have several months of research to do.
#4: I could also give a lucid talk about the mess in Syria, Yemen, etc. but
I would
need to go back to the Picot-Sykes Agreement and before.

Anything I would do couldn't be until spring of next year.

Blessings,
Paul