[PLUG] I can't login to my Ubuntu laptop anymore. It keeps looping at the login.

NEIL neil at aliens.la
Sat Oct 17 00:06:32 UTC 2015

Yes.  You can use a Linux Live CD to do this or a USB flash drive.
You'd just need to make sure that you switch your BIOS to boot off of it.

In addition to doing what they suggested, you could try to figure out
what is going wrong with the configuration and try to fix it, but it
could be more trouble than wiping it out and starting over.

Neil