[PLUG] DSL modem

Bill Barry wabarry at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 06:34:50 UTC 2015

On Oct 16, 2015 11:22 PM, "Marvin Kosmal" <mkosmal at gmail.com> wrote:

> John..
>

> I am The Dancing Chicken Farm at PSU Farmers Market...  Drop it off and I
> will see what I can do..
>
> Thanks

Something like this has been mentioned on this thread already, but it's
worth saying again. If you are going to run phone line, you could also run
Ethernet from your current modem (or the router after it) to the other
building. That way you could have internet access in both buildings at the
same time. And you only need one modem.
Bill