[PLUG] Ubuntu boot problem - what files to replace?

jim karlock jjkarlock at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 01:49:49 UTC 2015

My ZOTAC with Ununtu LTS 14.04 LTS & 60G SSD boots to password
request, but won't take keyboard or mouse input.

I have replaced the drive, did a fresh install from the same CD. Now
I would like to fix the problem with the other drive.

Can anyone tell me what files or directories to just replace from the
fresh install? (Replacing too many files probably won't be a problem,
but I would like to preserve the user files and settings.)

Thanks
JK