[PLUG] Perl Script Displayed, Not Run: httpd or perl?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 22 21:58:58 UTC 2015

On Tue, 22 Sep 2015, wes wrote:

> If you compare the current one to an older one, are there any notable
> differences?

wes,

   Many. The older one has a server information section; a bunch of modules
are commented out in one version but loaded in the other version. I must
have assumed that in- or excluding a module was a change I should make when
httpd was upgraded. Turns out I was wrong.

   The last time this host was rebooted was 247 days prior to last Saturday's
reboot and httpd was certainly upgraded at least once in that period. From
now on, I keep the old .conf until it stops working. :-)

Many thanks,