[PLUG] GalliumOS on Toshiba Chromebook 2 (2015)

Jeff Maher jeffm at jetexpedited.com
Fri Apr 22 16:32:11 UTC 2016

This sounds like the beginnings of an Advanced Topics discussion on how
to re-config netbooks and tablets to LINUX...
;-)

"my recent experience with turning a Toshiba Chromebook 2 (the 2015
gandof, rather than the 2014 version) into a "real linux" machine with
GalliumOS.  I needed to do a BIOS update, but I can dual-boot to
ChromeOS if I want (mostly I don't)."

Regards,

Jeff