[PLUG] Tuesday Advanced Topics?

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 18:04:18 UTC 2016

I was not feeling well and could not make it much to my dismay...

Blessings,
Paul

In the next few weeks I will be installing OpenBSD (or trying to install)
on a new ASUS laptop. First I'm going to remove the factory spindle
HDD and go to a Samsung SDD and bumping the RAM up to 16 Gig.
I hope it goes well- OpenBSD seems to offer the security and clean
Code I was looking for. Schnier On Security reported British GHQ
releasing information about someone trying to hack info. on a version
of Harry Potter (?) my thoughts on security are not unfounded, everyone
is under observation.

Paul