[PLUG] Shell script error explanation needed

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 11 14:41:33 UTC 2016

   A shell script that has worked flawlessly in the past was set to run using
the 'at' command. And it did run ... I think.

   My inbox received this message:

Subject: Output from your job       63
sh: line 67: mail.list: No such file or directory

   I tried a Web search for this string but found nothing enlightening. The
file, 'mail.list' does exist and the script referring to it has only 7
lines, including one blank line.

   Please provide me with a clue on how to seek the meaning of this message
and an idea how to determine if the script actually sent the message to the
addresses in mail.list.

Puzzled,