[PLUG] I have an Ansible joke...

Tom tomas.kuchta.lists at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:29:50 UTC 2016

I suspect that here maybe something fishy on your side somewhere ...
Did you try: -v, --verbose --> verbose mode (-vvv for more, -vvvv to
enable connection debugging)

On x250 laptop:
$ time -p ansible localhost -m shell -a 'echo helloworld'
localhost | success | rc=0 >>
helloworld

real 0.24
user 0.15