[PLUG] Tonight's Meeting

Michael Barnes barnmichael at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 08:00:35 UTC 2016

I had a great time at tonight's meeting. Thanks to all who came, especially
Tim and his interesting presentation on Ansible. I liked the fact that the
presentation was interactive with input from the group.

As I mentioned during introductions, I have just moved back to the area
after about 40 years away and am in the process of looking for work. I am a
hardware infrastructure kind of guy, with the last 20 years as a broadcast
engineer. I'd be interested in most anything in the electronics or
telecommunications area. I'm good with all manner of radios, satellite,
networks, audio, studio equipment, telephones, PBX, leased lines and that
kind of stuff. I'm pretty fair with Linux and Windows. I'm not really too
interested in consumer stuff like installing DirecTV or cable TV stuff or
Geek Squad kinds of things. I'd appreciate any suggestions or leads anyone
might like to pass on.

I'm also into ham radio (WA7SKG) and Garden Railroading.  I look forward to
future activities with the group.

Michael Barnes
barnmichael at gmail.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelalanbarnes