[PLUG] TEMPer v 25.6 Linux...

Michael C. Robinson michael at robinson-west.com
Fri Dec 30 03:26:22 UTC 2016

I'm trying to use it with my shiny new Raspberry Pi 3 2016 model B.
I'm running Debian Jessie, but it's called Raspbian.  Does anyone
know if a different driver is available for version 25.6
of the thermometer?  There is version 1.4, a driver exists for
that. Unfortunately, there are so many temper usb thermometers
that require different software.  I'm curious if the Raspberry
Pi can run apache and post temperature information to a web site?
How many thermometers can I hook up to the Raspberry Pi
simultaneously?  I don't have just power to think about, I have
to think about how much data the Raspberry Pi can deal with.