[PLUG] VPN anyone?

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 03:02:06 UTC 2016

Bless you,

  That's why I love this group. Its the best, cheapest and most meaningful
education
one can receive. After much thought I've decided to set up a Bitcoin
account (the Fed can
go pound sand...) and use the people in Iceland. Any people brave enough to
put bankers
in prison deserve our support.

Blessings & Hari Om
Paul W.