[PLUG] gmail and firefox

Denis Heidtmann denis.heidtmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 06:01:11 UTC 2016

We recently added a third gmail.  In Chrome, switching among the three is
straight forward: Open Chrome, click on gmail, then the three choices are
presented.

In Firefox, only one of the emails is presented.  I can choose Add
Account.  Then I click on Enter our email and the three choices are
presented (plus a fourth which is a mistyping of one of the three.)

Is there a way to get rid of the spurious one, and have the three presented
when clicking on gmail, rather than having to go through the extra step?

Also, some time ago we added a bookmark to launch one of our emails.  I
cannot recall how we did that, but attempts to create a new bookmark for
the recently added email does not work.  In fact, that existing bookmark
opens whichever email was last opened.

I thought it would be helpful to say what was in the address line for each
of the emails, but it does not appear to be consistent.

Is there some confusion on my part relating to signing into gmail v.s.
signing into to Google?  Is there a distinction?

Thanks,
-Denis