[PLUG] Any thoughts on installing KDE/Plasma on a Solid State (sans HD) Laptop

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 02:44:25 UTC 2016

Thank you. I didn't phrase it as well as I could but what I meant was no
magnetic, physical hd
spinning on a spindle.

What I was looking for was the OS to get out of the way a bit. I'm still
learning but I don't need
a lot of hand holding by the OS/Desktop. I'll look up LXDE as well. If it
doesn't work I'll just load
another OS and keep moving. That's why I have 4 computers heading for 5...

Cheers!,
Paul