[PLUG] Tool to test internet speed

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Wed Feb 17 20:18:24 UTC 2016

>>>>> "John" == John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net> writes:

John> It also occurred to me to check out the router (Netgear 6250,
John> about six months old). The Admin pages are pretty user friendly
John> and offer all kinds of options. There was a firmware upgrade
John> available, so I applied it. I also fiddled with a few other
John> settings, but nothing made any difference.

Yeah, this is something Comcast is doing, either directly or
indirectly.  Dread or not, you are going to have to talk to Comcast to
fix this.  Yay, telecommunications monopolies!

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net