[PLUG] VPN anyone?

Mike C. mconnors1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 00:41:54 UTC 2016

Message: 1 Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2016 12:19:41 -0800 From: Michael Rasmussen
<michael at jamhome.us> Subject: Re: [PLUG] VPN anyone? To: Portland
Linux/Unix Group <plug at lists.pdxlinux.org> Message-ID:
<20160102201941.GA25658 at jamhome.us> Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=us-ascii On Sat, Jan 02, 2016 at 09:12:44AM -0800, Mike C. wrote:
>> I believe what the OP is talking about is a privacy VPN. There are several companies that are selling VPN services so that you can anonymize your connection.
>
> And why should I trust any of them?

I guess that's a question you have to answer for your self. No one here
is trying to sell you a VPN Service or for that matter even trying to
sell you on the idea of one. OP asked about it and I replied w. some
hopefully relevant and useful information.

PLUG-TALK would be the proper channel to discuss the merits of said
service and why one should or should not trust any of them.