[PLUG] Reference Recommendations

Louis Kowolowski louisk at cryptomonkeys.org
Fri Jan 29 23:54:35 UTC 2016

On Jan 29, 2016, at 3:33 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com <mailto:rshepard at appl-ecosys.com>> wrote:

> On Fri, 29 Jan 2016, Louis Kowolowski wrote:
>
>> I’d start by reading up on SEO. That will tell you what aspects of
>> pages/site you need to pay attention to.
>
> Louis,
>
>   Thanks. I'm starting to work my way through Google's "Search Engine
> Optimization Starter Guide."
>
>   Much has changed with the shtml since I last totally revised the site.

That’s probably the best place to start. Depending on what kind of site, and how you manage it, you may wish to find tools that other people write which would allow you to stop caring about it (other than to perhaps look for ways to rank higher up on the search index).

--
Louis Kowolowski                                louisk at cryptomonkeys.org <mailto:louisk at cryptomonkeys.org>
Cryptomonkeys:                                   http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/ <http://www.cryptomonkeys.com/>

Making life more interesting for people since 1977