[PLUG] lm_sensors and sensors3.conf

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sat Jan 30 23:42:47 UTC 2016

lm_sensors collects and formats system hardware measurements
(voltages, temperatures, etc.) for other applications, such
as the mate-sensors applet I have in my MATE panel (which I
rebuilt from sources and patched for RHEL7.1 and clones).

The lm_sensors project may be in trouble:
     http://www.lm-sensors.org/
... is pointer a copy of website stored at the Internet
Archive, dated 2015 September 5, with this message:

   Unfortunately, the previous hosting for lm-sensors.org
   has been discontinued and the former website maintainers
   can't be reached.  For now, please refer to the Internet
   Archive of the old site until a replacement is created:

Hardware monitoring is important - where do we go from here?

Keith

Keith Lofstrom          keithl at keithl.com