[PLUG] Cannot get to printer

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Sun Jul 3 01:54:22 UTC 2016

Denis,

Do you by any chance have an HP printer? Is it networked? I ran into a
similar situation a while ago, and had to install the hp linux printer
software to get the printer to work with cups. So, if you have an hp
printer on your network, then I may be able to help. If not, then I am
quite useless to you...;)

Happy 4th!!

Mark