[PLUG] SSD unhappiness

Vedanta Teacher orevedantateacher at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 18:08:07 UTC 2016

John,

  I'm running Mint 17.3 , 64 bit on a platter HDD and have had
no issues since installation on a brand new machine. I don't
know how old the T-410 series is but I'd back up and replace.
Actually I've found 17.3 to be amazingly stable, more stable
than my machine running PC-BSD 10.2.

Blessings,
Paul W.