[PLUG] How do I use a tablet WiFi hotspot for my desktop machine?

Russell Senior russell at personaltelco.net
Thu Jul 21 10:11:15 UTC 2016

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <russell at personaltelco.net> writes:

Russell> You could do something similar with a router running OpenWrt in
Russell> place of the laptop, with the radio in client mode, acting as
Russell> the WAN interface.  There, you have the nice advantage that the
Russell> router already has a DHCP server built in.

FWIW, I just built a device that could do this for you, one of our
mostly retired Netgear WGT634U's.  How long do you need it for?

--
Russell Senior, President
russell at personaltelco.net